I don't really know what to say....

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jackie Leung, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Jackie Leung

Jackie Leung Member

Seeing more and more people in the USA / Europe receiving their Mavics ordered before 3rd November. Makes me wonder how DJI really messed up their deliveries for Mavic.

Many of the Asian countries are still waiting for their orders. Some online store orders have been shipped.

But the Flagship Store in Hong Kong, the currently situation is that :-

1) Mavic only - stocks are still stuck on 29 Sept
    2) Combo - stocks are up to around 5 Oct

God knows when the people ordered from the Flagship Store will ever receive their drones.

Sigh, so disappointed, considering Hong Kong and the manufacturing plants are only 1hr train journey away.

2. Wysiwyg

Wysiwyg Member

For what it's worth I'm in Malaysia and I got my Mavic early November. Maybe it's not where we are but simply FIFO... I ordered mine from DJI's website within 24 hours of its launch.

3. Dronebow

Dronebow Well-Known Member

I ordered Oct 2 and at this point I'm a bit worried I won't have it by Christmas. It's a bit concerning that DJI didn't plan stock and production for this kind of response. I mean when you create a new frontier product, you should expect a response...