DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I have a dji rc pro controller with a mavic 3 pro & want better range is there any ffc hack

What issue are you having. I haven’t had a problem with range on the same units you have. Possibly because of your home area?

I live in uk & range is not to good, is there any kind of hack

1709243990580.jpegThe Alientech Duo 2.
You will need to install it Or have it installed and I don't know about the UK BUT in the U.S. You will need to get a ham license to use it.

Reactions: jforester

Reactions: Cafguy and Starz
look into No Limit Donez. You might be able to switch from the European version to the FCC version

I wonder if it is even legal to have a DUO in the UK? The U.S. lets people sell all sorts of crazy electronics and hacker tools legally and then cries about it later ( Anyone else own a FLIP'R Zero?)

View attachment 173057The Alientech Duo 2.
You will need to install it Or have it installed and I don't know about the UK BUT in the U.S. You will need to get a ham license to use it.
I just installed the alientech DUO 3 on My RC pro For a Mavic3 Enterprise. They didn't say anything about a ham license.

Anyway, here is my experience. I posted it on this site.

It gives better range at lower altitudes. The only range limit is the battery.
I'm in the USA.

View attachment 173057The Alientech Duo 2.
FCC Regulations:

• The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) governs radio frequency usage in the United States.
  • While the Alientech Duo II does not require a ham radio license, you must adhere to FCC Part 15 rules for unlicensed devices.

Reactions: Cafguy
FCC Regulations:

• The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) governs radio frequency usage in the United States.
  • While the Alientech Duo II does not require a ham radio license, you must adhere to FCC Part 15 rules for unlicensed devices.
Thank you. I was under the ASSUMPTION that boosting the DJI signal required the license that is good to know.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1