DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Pro and RC Pro Update

Suren

Reactions
New FW has landed and many would worry about their FCC Hack. I use Drone Hacks and on FW :
  • Aircraft Firmware: v01.01.0300
  • Remote Controller Firmware: v03.02.05.00 (DJI RC Pro)
Drone Hacks FCC hack for the RC Pro is still effective with no need to redo the hack and it works. Done and tested with a long range flight and all is good.

Are you sure? Spoke to several people and they tell that the FCC hack from drone-hacks is gone (in EU)
Some with 0400 but more with 0500.
Can you share screenshots and how you update this?

Reactions: VikingwithDrones
Are you sure? Spoke to several people and they tell that the FCC hack from drone-hacks is gone (in EU)
Some with 0400 but more with 0500.
Can you share screenshots and how you update this?
Yup, it works still. I can share the screenshots when i get home this afternoon.

personally I almost only hear reports that the hack will be removed with the update to 0400 and 0500

Looks like you're really lucky @Suren if I hear those where it failed 😄

Reactions: pommy
I’ll update my RC Pro and post back. DH birdmap is still at 300 for the RC Pro 🧐

New FW has landed and many would worry about their FCC Hack. I use Drone Hacks and on FW :
  • Aircraft Firmware: v01.01.0300
  • Remote Controller Firmware: v03.02.05.00 (DJI RC Pro)
Drone Hacks FCC hack for the RC Pro is still effective with no need to redo the hack and it works. Done and tested with a long range flight and all is good.
What is this hack for?

Reactions: jephoto
I’ll update my RC Pro and post back. DH birdmap is still at 300 for the RC Pro 🧐
I also updated my RC and Mavic 3 last night to .500 with the FCC mod. Works as expected.
More info here:

Reactions: pommy

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne