DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I miss my Mavic

danny1220

Reactions
Well, lol...I only had my Mavic for a little over a month, and I crashed it and totaled it out. Completely my fault, btw. Didn't notice the placement of the high rise power lines above where i was filming and pressed return to home when I was done. Not a pretty sight. But I ordered a new one without remote to save a couple hundred, and am still waiting for it to arrive. Which brings me to this.

I just wanted to let you know how FedEx is performing. They took 24 hours to show any movement of the package after it was shipped. They said that it was on a van for delivery by end of day today (1/5/2018), so I stayed home from work so that I could be here to sign for it. It didn't arrive, so i contacted FedEx support. Now they tell me that it never got placed on the delivery van and that I have to wait 3 more days for them to deliver it on Monday. Now I have to miss another day of pay to be here so that I can sign for it. They told me that anyone over 21 years old can sign. This is a one person household. No one else is here to sign, and I'm not trusting a neighbor with an expensive item like this. I ordered a my first Mavic from Skyboss Drones, and they shipped it via USPS and I got it 2 days after online purchase. Yes, by United States Postal Services. The mail man can deliver faster than FedEx. Wow!!

Reactions: Callum
I agree, this is why I will not buy from anyone using FED EX for anything valued at more than $100 USD, especially DJI

I agree, this is why I will not buy from anyone using FED EX for anything valued at more than $100 USD, especially DJI
Sigh, yes, that is exactly where i bought it from. I couldn't find any other place that had one without a remote and needed to save money to get those nd filters.

Forward it to me I'll signed it for you, check your inbox for my address. I'm always off Monday.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast