DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I need your thoughts on this please?

tydrones

Reactions
Hi all,

I just need a general opinion on this, as it's my first time colour grading any of my drone footage, so please give me your opinion if I did a good job or what I can do to improve ? As I try to make my next video better than my last. If you enjoyed it please drop it a like ☺️ thanks.

Ty

Colors look fine! Hopefully Barbados still looks like that after Irma passed to the North!

Colors look fine! Hopefully Barbados still looks like that after Irma passed to the North!
thank you for the feedback and yes hopefully, my thoughts goes out to everyone effected by Irma

Colors look good to me. Work on how you edit your footage/cuts. The jerky camera movements/small corrections in flight path really take away from the shot you're getting. Either edit those out of your videos and/or really practice on trying to keep those movements during flight smooth and efficient.

Reactions: tydrones
Colors look good to me. Work on how you edit your footage/cuts. The jerky camera movements/small corrections in flight path really take away from the shot you're getting. Either edit those out of your videos and/or really practice on trying to keep those movements during flight smooth and efficient.
thank you and appreciate the feedback I will bare that in mind for my next project

You've got great material, colors look great. I prefer shorter clips to each their own. And what the previous post said about limiting in flight hiccups through editing.

Reactions: tydrones
You've got great material, colors look great. I prefer shorter clips to each their own. And what the previous post said about limiting in flight hiccups through editing.
thank you, I appreciate the feedback my next project is gonna be epic

Reactions: BrennanDates
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbtha7467