Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I needed a third battery because...

Paint Rock Drones

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
www.mintz.net
The third battery for my Mini 2 just arrived. I'm sure I will enjoy the additional flight time, but it is particularly satisfying that I can fill up my charger that handles three batteries and my LiPo bag that holds three batteries. They just didn't seem right with only 2 batteries. I guess I'm developing a mild OCD.

• Haha
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Just wait, you'll be thinking 6 is also a divider of 3 (like me, ha ha).

Seriously though, I bought another 3 M1P batteries over the recent years, mostly as they became harder to get, were cleared on specials.
I could really get by with 4, but having some more in the rotation is no big issue.

Enjoy the charging nirvana :)

Just wait, you'll be thinking 6 is also a divider of 3 (like me, ha ha).

Seriously though, I bought another 3 M1P batteries over the recent years, mostly as they became harder to get, were cleared on specials.
I could really get by with 4, but having some more in the rotation is no big issue.

Enjoy the charging nirvana :)
Lol. I have 12 M1P batteries to attempt to keep in some form of rotation. Gonna be hard over the winter. 🙄

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lol. I have 12 M1P batteries to attempt to keep in some form of rotation. Gonna be hard over the winter. 🙄
Wow, so let's say you get 30 mins of flight time per battery. That's a total of 6 hours you have!🤯 Even at 20 minutes per battery, that's still a whopping 4 hours of flight time. 🤯🤯🤯

Wow, so let's say you get 30 mins of flight time per battery. That's a total of 6 hours you have!🤯 Even at 20 minutes per battery, that's still a whopping 4 hours of flight time. 🤯🤯🤯
Well when ya put it that way you would think I would have a lot more pics and videos. Lol

Seriously though I intend on running a drone tour operation over the warmer months so I am prepared with 2 Mavic Pros, 2 Goggles RE, 12 batteries, Rain suits and Rescue Jackets for both, 4 remotes, multiple chargers run off a solar array/battery bank. Still studying for the Part 107 and saving up for insurance.

Mike

Well when ya put it that way you would think I would have a lot more pics and videos. Lol

Seriously though I intend on running a drone tour operation over the warmer months so I am prepared with 2 Mavic Pros, 2 Goggles RE, 12 batteries, Rain suits and Rescue Jackets for both, 4 remotes, multiple chargers run off a solar array/battery bank. Still studying for the Part 107 and saving up for insurance.

Mike
Hmmm, interesting idea. I've honestly never heard of anything like it. So essentially, you're going to fly around places with the drone for customers?

Hmmm, interesting idea. I've honestly never heard of anything like it. So essentially, you're going to fly around places with the drone for customers?
My intent is to offer winery estate aerial tours. Wine tour people will go nuts over an aerial tour recorded on a usb drive for them to take home.

With the Mavic Pro and Goggles RE I can set waypoints around the estate for the drone to fly to. The customer wears the Goggles and can control the gimbal and orientation of the drone for a full 360 degree view while in flight. I record the flight, transfer to usb stick and off they go.

Mike

My intent is to offer winery estate aerial tours. Wine tour people will go nuts over an aerial tour recorded on a usb drive for them to take home.

With the Mavic Pro and Goggles RE I can set waypoints around the estate for the drone to fly to. The customer wears the Goggles and can control the gimbal and orientation of the drone for a full 360 degree view while in flight. I record the flight, transfer to usb stick and off they go.

Mike
Ahhhh, that's incredibly smart! I better rush to the patent's office right now...

Reactions: slozukimc
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer