DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I think, a good example of what active track can do!

Pretty incredible how well the magic performs.. Did you control the camera tilt on that initial follow? Looks like camera was set for auto exposure..

Pretty incredible how well the magic performs.. Did you control the camera tilt on that initial follow? Looks like camera was set for auto exposure..

Hi! Hm... yes I think I did tilt the camera. But I think the white balance was set on sunny...?

Very nice example Fredrik, thanks for sharing !
Great video, good to have mixed aerial video & video from within the boat
well done !

Reactions: fredbjor
Very nice! Did you control the drone all the time or did you have someone on land doing that? I'm getting my boat license in a couple of weeks, but not sure I would feel comfortable launching and landing it from a boat out on the sea.

Snygg flagga föresten!

Reactions: fredbjor
Very nice! Did you control the drone all the time or did you have someone on land doing that? I'm getting my boat license in a couple of weeks, but not sure I would feel comfortable launching and landing it from a boat out on the sea.

Snygg flagga föresten!

I did controll it myself. But as i wrote the Active Track - function worked sooo good! Start and land from a small boat is a bit tricky. You better turn every collosion sensors off! A tips is to instead find a spot on land!

Tack

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scott911