DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I want to fly my Mavic, not stare at it!!!

Cyberpower678

Reactions
It's really depressing, but it has been raining almost non-stop the last week. You'd think someone was dumping the Mississippi River over our area. Finally today a quick burst of sunshine, I think I will fly.

NOPE, we get a tornado warning with a tornado tearing through the region.

I want to fly my bird. :(

Send it to me I'll fly it for you free of charge, beautiful day today here in N CA just landed mine cooling it a bit after 3 batteries.

Wow that is crazy!! I can understand a good ole Nor'Easter with 3 feet of snow but not a tornado!
Stay safe!

Wow that is crazy!! I can understand a good ole Nor'Easter with 3 feet of snow but not a tornado!
Stay safe!
IKR, it's much more than a Nor'Easter. The roads are flooded, had some serious wind earlier. The tornado died off. It was really dark outside. Almost night time.

When I moved from VT in 02 out to CO I saw my first funnel cloud out there then in NC for 10 years there were a few tornados.

When I moved from VT in 02 out to CO I saw my first funnel cloud out there then in NC for 10 years there were a few tornados.
During my lifetime I've been close to 5 tornadoes. The first one was in OH when two touched down in the area at the same time. Then when I lived in PA, we had two tornadoes in succession from hurricane Irene. The 5th one was now, but I think it was a lot farther away than the other 4.

Fly the similator!

Sorry - wish I could make the rain stop. And yeah, the simulator needs work.

It's really depressing, but it has been raining almost non-stop the last week. You'd think someone was dumping the Mississippi River over our area. Finally today a quick burst of sunshine, I think I will fly.

NOPE, we get a tornado warning with a tornado tearing through the region.

I want to fly my bird. :(

I want photos and Videos. NOW!!! LOL

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
survey-rich