DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I Went Premium

bmcelya

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Fellow Pilots, I humbly request putting your money where your sticks are and donate to the cause. Go Premium. Like many here, I’ve saved time and money from the advice to date, and I’m just a new guy. Considering the cost of these aircraft it’s a small price.

When I see that “Premium Pilot” tag under your name, I THANK YOU, knowing you’re probably someone I’d enjoy flying with. Off now to study for the trust test. It’s cold and windy out right now so might as well.

Thanks, bmcelya!

Btw, we recently added a free year of AIrData 360 Lite for those who upgrade to premium. You'll now receive over $300 in software plus you'll go ad-free and we'll throw in a MavicPilots decal! Upgrade today for just $39 to support this great community...

Remove all Advertisements
Free MavicPilots Case Decal
Free Drone Flying 101 Course ($99 value)
Free Drone Business Course ($99 value)
Free Year of DroneViewer Plus ($45 value)
Free Year of DroneBuddy ($30 value)
Free Year of AirData 360 Lite ($30 value)

Thanks!

Cassidy

Thanks, bmcelya!

Btw, we recently added a free year of AIrData 360 Lite for those who upgrade to premium. You'll now receive over $300 in software plus you'll go ad-free and we'll throw in a MavicPilots decal! Upgrade today for just $39 to support this great community...

Remove all Advertisements
Free MavicPilots Case Decal
Free Drone Flying 101 Course ($99 value)
Free Drone Business Course ($99 value)
Free Year of DroneViewer Plus ($45 value)
Free Year of DroneBuddy ($30 value)
Free Year of AirData 360 Lite ($30 value)

Thanks!

Thank you Cassidy. I’ll be signing up for a few of those, so long as the nuns don’t slap my wrist for flying in class.

Welcome to becoming a Premium member bmcelya. I became one also and we all need to support this site if you can. You get so much information about Mavic's from so many knowledgeable pilots who is willing to share their knowledge to help other pilots. Happy and safe flying!

Reactions: clackey
Thank you both for your continued support of our forum :)

Big Al. You’re welcome, and thanks for all the behind the scenes work you guys and gals do for us. If you got 5cents an hour for it you’d be rich by now.

Reactions: BigAl07 and clackey
Cool! I forked over the minimal $$ to upgrade to Premium myself a couple of days ago. I've already enjoyed looking through the perks and ordered some decals, etc. Although I'm already a Part 107 pilot, I took the free Trust course and aced that test, and just completed the free Pilot Institute course on the Air 2s: mine should be arriving shortly.

I think it's well worth the small investment to keep this great resource available!

Fellow Pilots, I humbly request putting your money where your sticks are and donate to the cause. Go Premium. Like many here, I’ve saved time and money from the advice to date, and I’m just a new guy. Considering the cost of these aircraft it’s a small price.

When I see that “Premium Pilot” tag under your name, I THANK YOU, knowing you’re probably someone I’d enjoy flying with. Off now to study for the trust test. It’s cold and windy out right now so might as well.
You inspired me, I upgraded to lifetime premium.

That’s great Mike. I wonder how many have upped it to lifetime? You’ve inspired me to do that next year.

I pulled the trigger a few days ago. Much like you, I think its a bargain.

I agree! As soon as I Came upon this forum I became a premium member the same day. It’s awesome that so many fellow members are helpful to others.
I did get the decal but I did not receive the one year of Airdata 360 lite

Reactions: BigAl07
I agree! As soon as I Came upon this forum I became a premium member the same day. It’s awesome that so many fellow members are helpful to others.
I did get the decal but I did not receive the one year of Airdata 360 lite
Thanks for the feedback. You can access all the premium discounts and freebies at the link below.

Reactions: MindlessPursuit
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hidnflagn