DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ICELAND - golden Circle and Southern Region

Seabas82

Reactions
Hello All,

Check out my Latest video from last month's trip to Iceland. It is the first 2 of a 3 video Series im working on to showcase some of my experiences while traveling across the amazing landscapes there. Hope you all enjoy watching as much as i did putting it together and re-living the trip

The videos where shot with the Mavic 2 Pro, Sony A7iii, and Gopro Hero5

Video Series:
Episode 1.Golden Circle
Episode 2. Southern Region (Part 1 and Part 2)
Episode 3. Snaefellsnes Peninsula (Still in the making)

Fantastic video, I went last year all ready to take some shots but the wind that day was just far too strong. Thanks for sharing. Take care and catch you later. Peter

Reactions: Seabas82
Nice. I have a friend over there right now exploring the backcountry. He's got a drone but mainly shoots stills. Fantastically beautiful country.
im sure he is having a blast shooting! such an amazing country! thanks for watching!

Fantastic video, I went last year all ready to take some shots but the wind that day was just far too strong. Thanks for sharing. Take care and catch you later. Peter
Hello Peter,

Thanks for watching. i had some days where i could not fly because of weather. missed some locations as well bc of the same exact reason so had to take stills instead and ground footage. I have Part 2 on youtube right now if you want to check it out.

Cheers!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King