DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I'm from Canada eh!

Little Sourpuss

Reactions
Good afternoon Pilots

I am new to the wonderful world of drones. A few weeks ago I got to fly the Sky Viper 2400hd that my mom bought me for Christmas last year(she always gets us a toy) and I took it up to 30' and it decided to leave me. In the 15 minutes I spent with the sky viper I fell in love with the hobby. I figured with the next drone I got needed to be a little more substantial. After talking to a salesman at X4 drones in Pickering(looking for a fun and easy to fly drone) he talked me into the Mavic Pro. TBH I had already done some research and had decided on either it or the Bebop. Well I am here so I obviously made the right choice. I also managed to talk my wife into letting me buy the DJI Goggles which is what drove me to join. Well I got questions to ask so I will see you in the forums.

Howdy from Wyoming Little Sourpuss, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: JamesA
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Thanks Guys. Been searching the goggles topics but not finding what I am looking for. I want to know if I can use them as VR goggles as well. My wife and I have never used VR and I was hoping that these would work. Anyone cover this yet in a thread?

Thanks Guys. Been searching the goggles topics but not finding what I am looking for. I want to know if I can use them as VR goggles as well. My wife and I have never used VR and I was hoping that these would work. Anyone cover this yet in a thread?

I just found my answer. Not what I was wanting to see but still not concerning.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky