DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Im in the Doghouse

wytnyt

Reactions
IMG_4065.JPG i have my side of our bedroom lined with my computers and with wife giving my mancave to my grand daughter i had little space left for my toys so i ask if i could use some of our dresser space-sure honey i use the bathroom mirror anyways
she didnt seem to mind till i went to home depot and got a board to join the 2nd shelf.
women,i left her the top shelves:D

At least your doghouse is well furnished! ;)

Reactions: wytnyt
the only issue I see with that setup is the wood type and such not matching in colour or quality.

Who's idea was it to take away your man cave? if hers then you got some ammo for when she complains :D "well YOU took away my cave!" lol

the only issue I see with that setup is the wood type and such not matching in colour or quality.

Who's idea was it to take away your man cave? if hers then you got some ammo for when she complains :D "well YOU took away my cave!" lol
actually id planned on getting wood and staining it but this board was $8 and clean board was $18,i would have stained one but i didnt know if i could get by with it.it was mutual to let my grand daughter have my man cave but hey i got to use it for a week and only cost 3k.
i prefer having my toys in my bedroom as theres always nosey kids running around,i can just vision one holding my mavic and ''flying'' it around the house:eek:

There’s room for a third shelf! Get her a hand held mirror[emoji6]

I completely took over the guest bedroom and it looks like a dozen drones and Radio Shack exploded[emoji38].
A full bedroom is a Happy bedroom [emoji16]

Reactions: superdave5050
There’s room for a third shelf! Get her a hand held mirror[emoji6]

I completely took over the guest bedroom and it looks like a dozen drones and Radio Shack exploded[emoji38].
A full bedroom is a Happy bedroom [emoji16]
the bathroom has a 48 inch mirror which she uses,and yeah ive been eyeing the 3rd shelf:) just have to figure out how to sweetin her up

hmm
im not convinced it was ever going to be yours from the start
me thinks you've been suckered
i dont mind losing the room,the stereo,the 55in smart tv,the custom shelving to hold my 300+ disney movies,what bothered me is i got a huge sectional that stretched 2 full walls ,i had to separate a section so it would fit in the doorway,i worked my butt off on it playing carpenter.:oops: oh well,

initially i had the same idea,i went so far as to install a electronic finger imprint doorlock ,that really set her alarm off,

These ladies do need to understand drones to men are like shoes to women!!!! Maybe someone could run an awareness course for them [emoji15]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian