DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I'm more than happy using 2,7K than 4K(Video included)

dsmpampis

Reactions
When I bought my Mavic I used only 4K and to be honest I wasn't so happy but after trying 2,7K the results are very good and now I can edit the footage easier on my laptop [emoji6].

The video is 2,7K

When I bought my Mavic I used only 4K and to be honest I wasn't so happy but after trying 2,7K the results are very good and now I can edit the footage easier on my laptop [emoji6].

The video is 2,7K

How many fps? 24 or 30

Its the setting you get with PAL, with NSTC you get 30fps.

Yes I know but the common settings in Europe are Pal and 50hrz

Last edited:
Like you my preferred resolution is 2.7k. The frame rate was only true for the old analog TVs standard. You can choose 24, 25 or 30 depending on what frame rate your subject needs etc

Like you my preferred resolution is 2.7k. The frame rate was only true for the old analog TVs standard. You can choose 24, 25 or 30 depending on what frame rate your subject needs etc

I know, but I have it on 24 because I like the cinematic look with the 24.

I was happy too - smaller files and no noticeable difference in quality.

Then I got a 4K monitor and a video card that can play it without dropping frames, and there is a noticeable difference. Back to 4K for me.

Reactions: FT212 and Viper
Then they probably changed it recently, which is good since it made no sneser to have to be in NTSC mode to choose 24. It's not NTSC, it's cine. They should just remove the whole PAL/NTSC selector and offer all framerates for selection at the same place.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM