DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Impossible to watch videos on mobile

rocapillon

Reactions
Hello, I transfer the videos via quicktransfer to my mobile and I can't see them with any player, but if I play a 4k movie I can watch it on my mobile, it already happened to me with the m3p and I thought it was a m3p thing, but now it happens to me again , I tried many video player applications and none of them can play well, I hope for your help

thank you

It might be that your drone is using H.265 video codec in stead of H.264. H.265 is a newer codec, it creates more compressed and smaller files but is more graphic processor intensive. It can be selected under the camera tab in DJI Fly if you want to give it a try.

It might be that your drone is using H.265 video codec in stead of H.264. H.265 is a newer codec, it creates more compressed and smaller files but is more graphic processor intensive. It can be selected under the camera tab in DJI Fly if you want to give it a try.
Hello, thanks for answering, I tried recording the same video, at 4k 100fps, 60fps and 30 fps, I also tried 1080p at 200fps, 60fps and 30 fps, apparently it is a mobile problem, it is a bl 8800 pro, but its processor Yes, you should be able to do 4K, although it doesn't seem to work, using an app from the Play Store I compress the videos to 1080 on the mobile to be able to see and share

Are you recording as .mp4 or .mov? I suspect some Android phones may not play .mov files...

Are you recording as .mp4 or .mov? I suspect some Android phones may not play .mov files...
Hello, I record in mp4 and h264, it is strange but apparently my phone does not support the 4k codec, poor many players and vlc seems to work but it gets stuck like the others

Attachments

• mp4.png
    mp4.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 8
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13