DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Inappropriate content?... Why is my post not showing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingRat

Reactions
Can someone tell me what is wrong with this message please:

You star!
Thank you.
Got my screen. The Huwawei M5 8" - just WOW!. I have uninstalled virtually everything, because it is bought purely as a device to work with the drone. The screen is awesome, I now also have 72 hours of usage per charge! That is down to junking all the internet unecessary rubbish and kids games which I will never use.

I have a new confuser too. It is running Win 10, but it thinks it is Win 7, so everything looks the same. A friend of our sons, that he went to school with, has got me a HP, ex demo machine. 480GB SSD hard drive (his words, not mine) and 8GB of memory.... bloody awesome, but he has set it up so everything looks the same. It is running Win 10, but looks like Win 7, so I don't have to relearn everything I already know.... oh man! he has put Lightroom on it for me too (Photoshop 6 as well, but that is way too complicated). For £300, including any help I need with anything. I feel like I did when I unwrapped my Action Man as a small boy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I see nothing wrong with it. Where did you have a problem posting it?

Isn't 'bloody' a very bad word to a Brit? ?

I find sometimes it’s not you .....
For some reason the “ mods” have a heavy hand and sometimes they/ he assumes
Your thread might
be on the offensive side .
..... just remember this is not your sandbox
and sometimes ....
they take your shovel.
But look around you find no cat poo in this sandbox what so ever.

...... cR

Reactions: Slade
Apparently it is because I was being colloquially humourous.... instead of 'memory' in red (moderated replacement) instead of using RAM, I said m4le sheep... according to the explanation I received about it, the system doesn't allow for gender usage! It was use of the word m4le that was 'offensive'. What is the world coming to?

The mods or software are/is 'sensitive' to words with possible naughty interpretations or innuendo. So for example, in relation to connecting cables, use plug rather than m4le, socket rather than fem4il etc. etc.
'covered in blood' can be a swear word in Brit but it's a mild one, "blooming" might be safer or "golly gosh".

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: KingRat
I find sometimes it’s not you .....
For some reason the “ mods” have a heavy hand and sometimes they/ he assumes
Your thread might
be on the offensive side .
..... just remember this is not your sandbox
and sometimes ....
they take your shovel.
But look around you find no cat poo in this sandbox what so ever.

...... cR
Mods also can be thin skinned

always use gosh darn it instead what first comes to mind ;)

Two countries, seperated by a common language!
Yep! While still on active duty back in the day, I was invited over to a fellow Chief's house for dinner, prepared by his new wife from UK. After the meal, I was thanking them both for the hospitality, etc. and asked the wife to repeat something I didn't quite catch...insinuating that she needed to speak better english. Boy, she lit into me for a good 5 minutes until her husband came to my rescue! He never let me forget it!

Just realized you guys are talking about moderation so this over. You know it isn’t allowed so don’t cry when you get
what all else get when they do so.
dc

##*?%#%?%^*

The post had the word “male” in it. Because of all the SPAM the forum gets hit with from “male” enhancement spammers the word “male” is a trigger for our filters. Posts that trigger the filter get put in a queue for review by the staff before being posted publicly. That is what was explained to the OP. I have much better things to do with my time than to worry what a bunch of cry babies think about how this forum is moderated. If you don’t like it, you can politely quit signing in and complaining about the way the forum is run ( @charliesRig , @PhiliusFoggg , @Slade , and @hiflyer201 )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter