DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Instagram photos

sammackay23

Reactions
Hi all. Probably covered before somewhere, What is the best aspect ratio for uploading to Facebook/Instagram?

Also whats the process for uploading to Instagram? Im led to believe Instagram is a "mobile only" uploading site? Are people just uploading straight from device in the field or what?

Thanks.

Just google for that and you'll find tons of articles for each of them.

For instagram transfer your edited pic to your phone then post from there...

I bought one of these USB C SDcard readers, pull the SD out of the drone, and connect straight to my phone.
This is due to using an old Galaxy S5 as a dedicated RC screen no SIM etc in it. I don't use my "phone" as a screen.
As for aspect ratio pics etc, I don't care too much about it, IG will auto crop the 4:3 aspect of the images anyway. IG used to be 1:1 ratio, I believe they will allow slightly longer and wider ratios.. I notice not all images are the same aspect anymore.

I realize a great number of us utilize Instagram or social for our aerial photography. I'm thinking about forming an Instagram group. Cool photos of drones can be found through htag #drone New Instagram photos and videos - photosfortag.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark