DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Installed Litchi

Glad you learned and benefitted from my mistake. I honestly think DJI will allow Litchi in the future.
It would have been nice if DJI at least tried to work in a few things Litchi has. I love the mission planner. Being able to set a route, speed, camera direction is great.

It would have been nice if DJI at least tried to work in a few things Litchi has. I love the mission planner. Being able to set a route, speed, camera direction is great.

Hi

DJI already make Waypoints at GO4 app
But it is still very far from Litchi
Litchi waypoints still much much more advanced and Litchi has Hub
So you can plan missions on your PC

Well, until DJI fixes the firmware issue causing the gimbal jerkiness between waypoints, I wouldn't worry too much about not having Litchi on CS. The video quality it produces is garbage. So instead of just having Waypoints 2.0 stutter as the gimbal interpolates, you'd have Litchi do it as well. It's a real gaffe on DJI's part not to have fixed this yet.

Reactions: squashpile
Well, until DJI fixes the firmware issue causing the gimbal jerkiness between waypoints, I wouldn't worry too much about not having Litchi on CS. The video quality it produces is garbage. So instead of just having Waypoints 2.0 stutter as the gimbal interpolates, you'd have Litchi do it as well. It's a real gaffe on DJI's part not to have fixed this yet.
That's interesting I asked @Thunderdrones about the Waypoint Mission smoothness with Mavic2 and Litchi and I thought (I could have read it wrong) that there was no issue.

That's interesting I asked @Thunderdrones about the Waypoint Mission smoothness with Mavic2 and Litchi and I thought (I could have read it wrong) that there was no issue.

Oh, there's definitely an issue. There are numerous videos on YouTube and threads on this board and others decrying it. It's bad, and the thing that really gets me is that it didn't exist with the original Mavic. This first became an issue with Mavic 2, and it still hasn't been fixed.

I flew a Waypoints 2.0 mission earlier today, and it was as apparent as ever. It completely ruined the video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes