DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So Still Up In The Air About My First Drone

SkyAngel1

Reactions
OK
I have a chance to buy a Air 2S or just but a mini 4K. Both would cost me about the same price.
Which one would you go with ?

What are you planning on doing with your drone?

WIthout a doubt the Air 2S is the drone to get , unless you just want something to throw in a back pack.
This is still the best drone for the Money.

Gear to fly your Air 2S in the Rain. Land on the Water.
Phantomrain.org

Reactions: Dbez1
I would point out that the Air 2s has a variable aperture whereas the Mini 4 does not. But as mentioned above, what you plan to use the drone for would play into the decision.

*** Correction ***

The Air 2s does not have a variable aperture. However, it still does a great job!

Last edited:
I have the DJI Air 3 and love it. Although it doesn't have a variable aperture, it takes great images. You can adjust the exposure level to assist you. This drone would be my recommendation.

I agree on the Air 2s. It will fly in windy conditions that will leave the mini on the ground and the variable aperture is super, super useful if photography and videography is a consideration. No question in my mind. I have a Mini 4 Pro, had a Mini 3 Pro, have a Mav 3 Pro and several others and while the mini series is nice to play with, there is no comparison with regard to the versatility of the Air 2s.

Reactions: MARK (LI)
You will have to register the Air2S with FAA.......if you use the "249 gram" batteries in the Mini 4Pro you will not have to do that...also, I have seen Air 2S for sale with extras for as little as $550- $600

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aidiophilifix