DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Interference help. Flight review

You really think the voltage magically got stopped at 12.whatever? See the revised graph for his drone, above, to illustrate the volts behaving normalish and then freezing. Chain of custody: his TXT to AirData; AirData . CSV to my Mac.

Here is what the volts should look like over a flight, freaky battery or not.
Again with speed for a reference. Volts on right scale. Volts drop over time other than short term variance. (Just some random flight of my own - P4P) .

View attachment 10854
Trust when I say, of course I know that. I am after all an EE. ;-)

If you had the original .DAT file from the drone itself, that would likely give you what you want to see.
That works too.

To have used only 19% the voltage at the end of the flight would have to be about 11.9V. Do you agree with that?

That's a simple data point - you can't agree that it's about right? Can't declare it completely wrong?

That's a simple data point - you can't agree that it's about right? Can't declare it completely wrong?
What I'm saying is that either AirData screwed, or the drone has an issue with the flight log and it generated a bad log. I want to see that log. Of course the voltage should continue to drop and the fact that it didn't means something got stuck in the logging, either from the drone, or at AirData. I want to see if it's coming from the drone or not.