DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Introducing Dronelink

it also crashes on iPhone 11 iOS 13.1.2 oh well its early doors yet.

Thank you for the update Dronelink .. hope it’s approved soon

When will Dronelink be available in the Google Play Store?

The APK is available for direct download right now. DJI just released a new version of the SDK that corrects the issues that were blocking distribution in Google Play but it will take a little while to update to it because it was a fairly major update (also adds support for Android X).

@dronelink What is the max recommended wind speed when flying?
What is max if flying a mission at 20mph into wind?

I have UAV forecast so can get an idea of the wind speed at the elevation I am flying. I want to avoid any mission pausing if possible (which is still a much better mode than simply a failed mission!)

ahhh i see. I need to open the plan and delete from within. I was looking to delete from my list of plans
thanks for the help parkgt

Reactions: parkgt
Ok, just wanted to make sure there was nothing specific to the dronelink software.

Having a look at Dronelink now with Mavic Pro settings on the preview it only states flying at 52km/h on approach? is that default? Mavic 2 Pro capapble of 70+km/h?
I will have to go through some more testing/training.
I also notice that the google earth images are a little dated in the app ?? compared to going directly to google earth ??

I am looking forward to doing more testing/training.

PS using Mavic 2 Pro Drone and Android Samsung S8+ phone and Tab A Tablet as well as Windows PC to do planning/training.

I have the app loaded on phone and seems to be working for testing. I am yet to fly a mission with my drone yet :)

Cheers

I have the app loaded on phone and seems to be working for testing. I am yet to fly a mission with my drone yet :)

Cheers

I think you will like the results once you get in to it. Keep us posted on how it goes for you.

Exporting your flight plan from Dronelink (Once I worked it out) and importing into google earth as KMZ works well..

Exporting your flight plan from Dronelink (Once I worked it out) and importing into google earth as KMZ works well..

For a quick preview in GE you know you don't have to export the plan? Within the preview you can choose to see it in GE.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian