DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Introducing the new Cyclone Antenna System

0de92090f5d94f61abc22b66ca175c7d.jpg

Titan Drones, Inc.
Just ordered this with the MOD can not wait to get my hands on this and see what it can do

View attachment 24838 View attachment 24839 Thought I'd mod my spare cyclone, with some CCP's that others have tried on phantoms I've seen.I had a quick test today from my garden and went 8,000 ft more than the cyclone on its own in a high interference area. Probably be spring now until I test it at my usual places. I also need to mount it better or remove the patches from the casing and make it lighter because it's way too heavy on the RC mounts like this.

Hey Mick, don't bump things around too much why you got the cover off, be sure to check for any of the spacers to be out of place or inconsistent while you're in there[emoji41]

Reactions: **mick**
IMG_0685.JPG
Hey Mick, don't bump things around too much why you got the cover off, be sure to check for any of the spacers to be out of place or inconsistent while you're in there[emoji41]
Its nearly finished, ive had a quick test and had full signal at 36Kft at 200ft high but turned back due to battery. Roll on the spring. I learned a lot from you guys looking through the Phantompilots threads

Reactions: dirtybum
Does anyone know where to get switch cover for Cyclone to prevent accidental power on? Thanks.

Just got this in today!!! Quick question do i turn it off to charge or on. Seems to be taking a long time to charge to 100 percent

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danyjames_