DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Introducing the new Cyclone Antenna System

Just got this in today!!! Quick question do i turn it off to charge or on. Seems to be taking a long time to charge to 100 percent
I called when I received mine and learned it may take 4 hours to charge.

Well first initial thoughts: After seeing all the range test and leader boards I was excited to get a hold of the Antenna. I live in a very heavy populated area, so the range extension was noticeable but not astounding. This was my initial trip so I am going to do some more flight test today and another in a rural area before I can give my full review.

0de92090f5d94f61abc22b66ca175c7d.jpg

Titan Drones, Inc.
Have you had or heard any issues with the collision avoidance after the antenna installation. I am experiencing issues with it.

Have you had or heard any issues with the collision avoidance after the antenna installation. I am experiencing issues with it.

What kind of issue? Were you possibly in sports mode and are you sure it was on in the app?

The Cyclone Antenna is what you need to get the max out of your drone if you live in an area with a lot of interference. Customer service is A1! The materials are A1!. Does not disappoint at all.

Reactions: BigAl KY
I think an amplified antenna would be great. The problem I have is that each one of these are made to the specific controller that you have. We just saw the new Mavic Air come out, and this, just a few months after the Mavic Pro Platinum came out. With drones gaining so much in popularity, this will push drone manufacturers to keep coming out with new and better drones. This will mean new controllers that most likely won't be able to utilize that $250 antenna you just bought.

I would like to see these antennas come out in a more universal configuration so that I could be guaranteed that it will work on the next latest and greatest drone I purchase. Until then, I can't see investing that much money on something that I might not be able to use in a few months for something I'm supposed to be flying line-of-sight anyway.

Reactions: Ifti

I have had no incident with any of the titan Dronz products. I have tested them all at long-range and congested areas. And had haven’t any issues with the transmitter mod antennas.

2b175579a12c9bd91c0e4a62038bc0b2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Guest 45469
I couldn't fly over 700ft from my backyard without Titan Atlas,great system,and a big thumbs up to James at Titan for super customer service

I think an amplified antenna would be great. The problem I have is that each one of these are made to the specific controller that you have. We just saw the new Mavic Air come out, and this, just a few months after the Mavic Pro Platinum came out. With drones gaining so much in popularity, this will push drone manufacturers to keep coming out with new and better drones. This will mean new controllers that most likely won't be able to utilize that $250 antenna you just bought.

I would like to see these antennas come out in a more universal configuration so that I could be guaranteed that it will work on the next latest and greatest drone I purchase. Until then, I can't see investing that much money on something that I might not be able to use in a few months for something I'm supposed to be flying line-of-sight anyway.

Not really true. They are pretty universal for protocol. The Titan antenna will more than likely work just fine with the Mavic Air and Pro remotes. Both use same antenna system.

Going in the mail tomorrow.
f066fd2dc07480b7a5b9f0955d0c2807.jpg

I’m sending both designs. It’s a little hard to turn on with the full sides. So the cutout sides will make that easier.
heya do u still make/print these power-switch covers for the titan drones SWITCH amp system? if u do i would like to get some info on them how to install,etc & order a few from you for my new Switch sustem for my M2Pro....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_