DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IOS 11.2.1 is now available...

• Thread starter Deleted member 35657
  • Start date
May be best to wait, all the other iOS updates caused issues

Must not click update............................. I cannot stop myself, I did it. I will not know what the results are until tomorrow, to dark to fly tonight.
Same here ThumbswayupThumbswayup

Reactions: s2seyecle
Maybe ,just maybe my iPhone 6plus won't get the jitters and freeze up anymore. But I ain't trying it out 1st. LOL

Reactions: s2seyecle
Says who, I’ve never had issues

I updated to IOs 11.xx cant remember which and the DJI go APP stopped showing live feed, I rolled the IOS back to an earlier version and it worked fine, ive held off updating from what I have until im happy to do so, im not saying dont update, just make sure you can roll back to an earlier version before doing so.

Well I did it . Since I have 2 cells phones to use with my MP , one iPhone 6Plus and Android Galaxy S5. So anyway I took the chance with the 6Plus and did the 11.2.1 update. Test flew a few minutes ago. Seems all is good. No issues yet. Key word yet. At least my screen jitters are gone and no more freeze ups with pixels . I havent been able to do a long distance test or fly for to long due to its snowing and very cold out. But at least you have one test dummy giving it a thumbs up . So far . ......

Reactions: Zyskman78
Says who, I’ve never had issues

If you were running iOS 11.1 and DJI Go 4 v 4.1.18 on or after December 2nd, 2017 and did not have issues with the Go 4 application crashing, consider yourself lucky. In fact many applications running under iOS 11.1 were crashing, once Dec 2nd came, it was a bug in iOS calendar.
The release of 11.2 resolved this issue for me.

Anybody can confirm this new update is working fine for older Go4 versions, please?

I updated yesterday on iPad Mini Pro using DJI Go4 and Litchi- no problems either in free flight or Litchi Mission. 11.2.1 version

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ITV