DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ipad mini 4 and google maps

droneuser

Reactions
Hi

Will an ipad mini 4 should google maps? or here maps? if here maps how do I get google maps on it?

Thanks

I think you can see google maps and here maps on an iOS devices i.e. the Mini4, but the only map that will show up in the GO4 app on an iOS device is the iOS map. I think it is a link issue between the GO4 app and iOS device. Although to be honest I personally haven't tried it because I don't/won't run google maps on my iOS devices.

I don't have an ipad mini 4 yet but I just wanted to find out..also can google maps be load on to ippad mini is my next question

what are the steps to do that?

Thanks

Reactions: Richard X
ohh what maps can I uses? I would assume its default map is here map? or is that just for the android phones?

ahhh ok is the apple maps like google maps? or better?

hummm k so it cant be changed?

ok and I guess it didn't see that answer

looks like ipad mini 4 is the way to go but I am trying to find out if I want a cellular one or just a wifi one from what I have been reading the cellular one you don't need services BUT it has the gps module in it

ya that's what I am thinking to I will loose some function and rth will be where I take off at so I wont beable to move per se

Sure you can. When you move, just update your home point

hummm how do I update it?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palaiouras