DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Iphone 5S/Mavic compatability

Dopelahoma

Reactions
I got my 5s the day I got my mavic pro, however it appears everytime I go to take flight my phone mysteriously dies, or the battery drains extremely quickly. Ive never even been able to drain a mavic pro battery because the phone dies before the flight ends. Anyone know of any capability issues with this phone?

Sounds like something is wrong with the battery on the 5s, was it a refurbished phone? Does it die quickly when using other intensive apps?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

bought it from a guy at mcdonalds haha. I did some research and found people saying they experienced a similar issue where their phone would die at 40%, even saw the same thing with my wifes 6plus. It seems pretty bad though, the phone seems to die without much notice, not even a low battery notice but the mavic just seems to wipe the whole battery out without warning. Not a big deal when its close, but midflight it could be a nightmare

I use an iphone 5 and I have no issues running DJI Go. It's your phone, you may need to do a full restore of the IOS Software.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998