DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is everyone upgrading to the Platinum props?

Mako79

Reactions
So is everyone going Mavic Pro with Platinum props?

Reactions: doxie and TGun
I preordered a set just to check them out .

I'm still on my original set and have a full set of spares. Although I also plan to give them a shot once they're available.

problem is, i have so many spares of the original ones that i probably dont need to buy any lol.
Same here, Im getting close to 100 flight on my original blades..... and still have 2 sets new...... dont see the point in getting the new ones for a bit more fly time and less noise....

I was in the market to buy some spare props so I'll give them a go. My concern is if any flight stability is compromised for some slight noise reduction... Current config is very stable for me.

Reactions: JCustoms and WillB
I provide aerial & ground level photo/videography for weddings ( maybe 3-4 times year ), the new quieter props (if true ) would be an asset when flying outdoor receptions as people tend to look up at the drone when they hear it, ( you don't want that in a video ) and the best shots are flyin's and flyouts to about 20-30' altitude, hopefully these will help with less attention.

Pre-ordered as well

Lesson learned, wait on some eager beaver to try them out first.
If there is no compromise to speed then I will
Pick up a set after the rush frenzy has died down

Rob

What is better about them? And right I have two or three extra pairs that came with it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom