DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is FAA rules such a BIG deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK - I'll spell it out for you. The argument I was responding to appeared to be that no one should criticize any behavior, unreasonable, illegal or otherwise, if they had ever broken a law themselves. It's not uncommon for that argument to be asserted based on the biblical reference to casting the first stone. I was enquiring if that was the case.

In fact it is not a requirement to be completely ignorant of the bible, or any other religious text, in order not to be a believer. Some familiarity is actually very useful in debunking dogma. And yes - biblical references are quite common, as are other literary or cultural references, in normal conversation.
No they aren't, at all. Thumper.

I should probably have qualified that as "intelligent conversation". You possibly have never had one.
The evidence shows that you're probably dealing with a 40 year old man, living in his mother's basement. Just back away, nice and slow...

The evidence shows that you're probably dealing with a 40 year old man, living in his mother's basement. Just back away, nice and slow...

That or a teenager, based on the attempt to wind me up with immature name-calling. But good advice anyway. Disengaging.

Guys last chance in this one to stay On Topic and stop being argumentative .
This is starting to get old .
Can't we all just stay on topic and get along .

Nuff said .

I can’t beleve there is almost 200 reply’s to this thread simply between doing right and wrong.
The OP already knows the difference between the two and appears to be hoping to get approval from everyone to do what he try’s to justify as ok.
What shocks me is how many here don’t know the difference between right and wrong, or simply don’t care.

Reactions: dirkclod
I love reading all these self-righteous posts, likely by people who have driven five miles an hour over the speed limit, followed vehicles too closely and rolled through stop signs. These offenses put far more people in immediate danger than a two pound, hobby drone flying a few feet over an ambiguously set height limit in a sky far less congested than our highways and city streets.

Of course I don't condone illegal, unsafe behavior. But I think a little perspective might be appropriate.

Reactions: Qoncussion
And I believe this horse is almost dead guys as all I am seeing is .
ms-33IYT4.gif

Reactions: macoman and Myetkt
this thread is still going. i tuned out a while ago. typical human behavior: they like to do whatever they want, don't like to be told they did something wrong; then get defensive or offensive, to justify their action. I can't see this debate going anywhere.
We all should know what the recommendations and regulations are. Either you follow or you don't. If you don't and nothing happens, nobody would know (unless you post on the internet). If something happens, like you crashed and lost your drone, and come here seeking help to find it, expect a bit of judgmental comments.
Yes, thread should be closed.

Reactions: Myetkt
Afraid I agree with ya sooooo
giphy-1 2.gif
CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads