DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is my camera OK?

Looks like a longer shutter speed that caught some movement making it look blurred.

Can you post your EXIF data? (Camera settings?

Iso 100, 1/470, f/2,2, EV -0,3

Look at the grass down left, has some kind of water color look. Took several similar pics and all are the same. Other pics does not look good either I think.

DJI_0045.JPG

I can see what you are saying and it's the blur because the focus is centered across the water. You should try lowering the focal center if you want the focus towards the bottom more. It's the camera and how it's designed. Try setting the focus 1/3 from the bottom instead of dead center or high, this will still give yo the blur at the bottom corners but the center bottom should look much better. I'm not a pro by any means but I am learning as well. There's a big difference between the phantom and Mavic cameras :)

Underexposed areas tend to have their details mushed by noise reduction, especially if using the flatter image profiles. The RAW files should have the detail.
It has nothing to do with focus.

Finally got to if sharpness +1 helped. This one is with sharpness +1 and other color profile. Unfortunately the oil painting effect is the same :(.

damaltor: have you tested your Mavic now?

DJI_0085.JPG

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123