DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is my fly more combo complete?

DSGDSG

Reactions
I purchased my mavic on amazon from linked all drones. It was delivered yesterday and I was unable to open it until this morning. I just opened the mavic box and I see that I have two props installed on the rear legs, no props installed on the front legs. I see the molded case is molded for props on the top of the drone. So I opened the fly more box. Inside I have a set of white marked props and a set of unmarked props. In total, I have six individual props. Before I start sending out emails, is this correct? Now I'm concerned I got a refurbbed unit myself since I think the props are missing and there was a large blob of black sticky stuff on a rear leg that I had to scrape off with a fingernail. Where is the serial number located so I can check?

That's how mine came from Amazon, direct from DJI. In the box that the Mavic came in there should be a small black bag with more props. It was hard to see.

I'm sorry, I should have been more clear. In the mavic box I have a total of six props. Two installed and 4 in bags.

Serial number is in the battery compartment.

You should have two boxes for props in the Fly More combo - each contains one white, one black prop.

The Mavic should have rear props attached, and the extra props should be in the same box as the drone, in a small bag.

I'm sorry, I should have been more clear. In the mavic box I have a total of six props. Two installed and 4 in bags.

Look in the Fly More box; you'll find two batteries, a car charger, a power bank adapter, and two sets (each set being 1x white, 1x black, so 4 total) of props.

This is correct and how it should be based on any unboxing I've watched plus how my own Mavic came just 2 days ago. Rear pair is installed, two more pairs included in little felt bags below the aircraft in the box. So you essentially end up with an extra pair of props with the main package. With the "fly more" combo package, you get two more extra pair in a separate box, so you'll end up with 3 extra pair of props total.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/all+in+box/Mavic+Pro+In+the+Box.pdf

I purchased my mavic on amazon from linked all drones. It was delivered yesterday and I was unable to open it until this morning. I just opened the mavic box and I see that I have two props installed on the rear legs, no props installed on the front legs. I see the molded case is molded for props on the top of the drone. So I opened the fly more box. Inside I have a set of white marked props and a set of unmarked props. In total, I have six individual props. Before I start sending out emails, is this correct? Now I'm concerned I got a refurbbed unit myself since I think the props are missing and there was a large blob of black sticky stuff on a rear leg that I had to scrape off with a fingernail. Where is the serial number located so I can check?

The markings of the props is at the hub of the prop noted by white circles. Is this what your referring two and I also ordered mine from Amazon which if I had to do it again would have ordered it from DJI since they offer 1 hr training for free, which I didn't not get with the Amazon purchase.

Thanks for the help all, I appreciate it. Too nice of a day to get wound up. I've read so many bad things about Dji support that I guess I'm just bracing for what I'm assuming is an inevitability.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78