DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is the 1 metre speed mode coming (or arrived) for the Mini 3 pro?

Paul Iddon

Reactions
I think it's on one DJI model in place of tripod mode, but is it coming for the M3P?

Paul.

Thanks Flash - I hope it is soon - I have a private flight maybe coming up where if it comes off and I get permission, this would be perfect.

Paul.

I saw that video yesterday. I was going to ask a few questions regarding it. Forgive me if I link this thread to another with a different question.

Reactions: Paul Iddon
DJI said this to me in an email I sent them...

"Greetings from DJI Technical Support!

Thanks a lot for your response and for giving us more context. We'd like to shed some light on your concern.

As per our Engineers, indeed the Mini 3 Pro and the rest of the Mini Series drones do not have yet the function you are inquiring about.

What we did is submit a feedback to our management team, so they can check for this on the next update. But we still do not have any tentative date. As soon as there's an update though, it will be announced on our Official website.
"

Paul.

Reactions: Flashheart
DJI said this to me in an email I sent them...

"Greetings from DJI Technical Support!

Thanks a lot for your response and for giving us more context. We'd like to shed some light on your concern.

As per our Engineers, indeed the Mini 3 Pro and the rest of the Mini Series drones do not have yet the function you are inquiring about.

What we did is submit a feedback to our management team, so they can check for this on the next update. But we still do not have any tentative date. As soon as there's an update though, it will be announced on our Official website."

Paul.
The typical DJI text module answer :(
ImO this means: No chance.

Reactions: Paul Iddon