DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there any way to program small movements (for inside)

tompgilliam

Reactions
Hi,
I'm trying to film myself playing guitar (lip syncing to a song I've written) but I'd rather not have the Mavic just there hovering in front of me.

The apps I've found only allow me to program large movements when all I really want is one metre back and forth keeping the gimbal on me.

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks so much in advance.

James.

Hi,
I'm trying to film myself playing guitar (lip syncing to a song I've written) but I'd rather not have the Mavic just there hovering in front of me.

The apps I've found only allow me to program large movements when all I really want is one metre back and forth keeping the gimbal on me.

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks so much in advance.

James.
You can keep it on something and film you. Just don't turn start the motors and take off.

thanks. I don't think I explained myself. I want it to move. I just want it to move back and forth, left and right, programmed movements in tripod mode.

Indoors? In a nutshell- no. The only way to fly a programmed mission is via Waypoint. Since you are indoors, that's pretty much a crapshot. Outdoors it might be possible, but again you have to either use DJI GO and go fly the pattern you want and set each waypoint, or if using an iPad you can do it on a map using DJI GS Pro.

Thanks. Yes, it's possible out doors but doesn't look like indoors. What a shame. all I need is to simulate a gentle back and forth on the control.

Thanks anyway.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kquach229