DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Isle of Man - Coast & Maughold Lighthouse

net_slayer

Reactions
Hey guys,

Just finished editing together some footage i took at the weekend around this little island i call home. The first half is around a small beach in Cornaa on the coast that leads up a valley to our highest mountains on the island. The real fun was half way into the video as i flew around the Maughold Lighthouse. This was a lot of fun to make. Enjoy!

Wow! Epic! The colors are amazing. Can't wait for some race videos. The TT rocks!

Truly beautiful, OMG, you're lucky and blessed to call that home !!

Thanks guys. Won't be getting any race footage unfortunately as drones are banned from being anywhere near the course during race days. Would be awesome though. There is a rally in a couple of weeks so that might be something to look into.

Reactions: joejaxvic123
Hey guys,

Just finished editing together some footage i took at the weekend around this little island i call home. The first half is around a small beach in Cornaa on the coast that leads up a valley to our highest mountains on the island. The real fun was half way into the video as i flew around the Maughold Lighthouse. This was a lot of fun to make. Enjoy!

I love the Isle of Man, had several holidays there

Yes, the Isle of Man is a magnificent island with come fascinating places to visit. I've only visited twice way back in the 1970's and then about 5 years ago, but it always impressed me with such wonderful small bays etc.

Great job! Like the colours, pace and mix of movements. Very easy to watch. This goes where you eye wants to go. Again well done.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast