DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

It has been overcast for 5 days

Ran for three days straight when I got my first drone.

Wind has been the problem in Chicago, it's not the wind that has been hurting me its the high gusts.

Reactions: Grazuncle
Yeah the same for me , If the weather is not getting angry , there is no point for me,

But I am getting ready to make one of those Cinematic videos where they start with tying there shoes. .lol
Than flying the drone with a picture of some roasted coffee before take off ...

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Pouring Rain and get into the Storm.

Reactions: dozzn
Waiting for months in Michigan for calm winds so I can finish “Filming the Camera”.

I hear you! Clouds for days now with some rain throughout the day, and now some forecasts have the winds gusting 40mph. Some days you just can't fly :(

Cheers!

Oh yes! A spot more rain here today and the same for tomorrow. There’s only so many checks you can make for “Software/firmware updates” on the kitchen table. Came very close to T/O yesterday but was rightly told by the Missus to “turn that thing off you’ll take that cut glass vase out”!

If you hate bad weather then I think you should visit Mallorca. It's where I live. The weather here is amazing the whole year mostly, except some days there are very strong winds. The entire year it looks like summer here!
Here are today's shots of the island, the weather was perfect:

DJI_0064-HDR.jpg DJI_0058-HDR.jpg DJI_0036-HDR.jpg

Reactions: MTO and R.Cowan
Solid rain for last 4 days here. Just short of our avg annual rain in that time. South East Qld in disaster (flood). Looking for Noah.
Yep, ridiculous! We had 618mm in that event (Ipswich). Did make for some good pics when the rain eased here and there.

Attachments

• Moores Pocket Pano.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 12
  • Big Pano.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 9
Reactions: 4006448
Yep, ridiculous! We had 618mm in that event (Ipswich). Did make for some good pics when the rain eased here and there.
Those shots are dramatic. I always feel sorry for the folks who get flooded. What a nightmare! I hope things let up for you soon.

Reactions: Atkas and 4006448
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom