DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

its arrived

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
at the moment i am on a outpatients visit for my 6 monthly medical condition check up
just received a text to say my Mini 3 has been delivered so i cant wait to get home and unbox it :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) silly grins

at the moment i am on a outpatients visit for my 6 monthly medical condition check up
just received a text to say my Mini 3 has been delivered so i cant wait to get home and unbox it :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) silly grins
Well, Old Man Mavic, you obviously do not need any advice from me, but you have my very best wishes for Good Health and a Speedy Recovery.

In case you do not yet have the User Manual for your New Baby, here is the link to it and may your many hours waiting to hear those magic words, "The Doctor will see you now…," pass quickly as you read the Neat and Wonderful Things your new Baby has in store for you.

DJI Mini 3 Pro - Downloads - DJI

Be Safe, Fly Safe and Good Health!

Last edited:
OMM, it would be very interesting, to me anyway, if you compared it to the mini Autel that I blieve you previously purcased. I would love to see any results from that comparison. Good luck on your new purchase, stay safe, happy flying!

Reactions: old man mavic
thanks for all the posts fellow flies

OMM, it would be very interesting, to me anyway, if you compared it to the mini Autel that I blieve you previously purcased. I would love to see any results from that comparison. Good luck on your new purchase, stay safe, happy flying!
the drone you are on about is actually the hubsan zino mini se

Most excellent! Let us know of your experiences with the new craft.

Reactions: Dave-in-Elland
Just the news you need when sitting in a hospital. Crack the check up then back to the best unbox ever. Can’t wait to hear all about your experiences with the new kit.

Congratulations! It's fun to anticipate, fun to unpack, and (I hope) fun to fly. Also, best of health to you.
Tom

Outpatient checkup is always better than being in the hospital. I expect you are home and playing with your new acquisition by now. Keep well and enjoy your new Mini 3 Pro. My brother will be over to meet you at the end of September. I'm trying to talk him into buying the Mini3 Pro as well. You two must get together.

i knew the drone was supposed to be delivered on the Monday and was hoping that i would be back home before it came, the date just happened to coincide with the check up ,which i couldnt put off but hey its all good ,

Congratulations, but you better be careful, doctor's going to want to keep you there, heightened blood pressure, a fast pulse, sweaty forehead, dry mouth, a sense of desperation... Be cool and you'll get home to your drone, lol

• Haha
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman