DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just curious

TheMavic

Reactions
I’m wanting to buy a drone again but I’m stuck I had a good time with my Mavic pro last year I’m just confused is the Mavic air 2 better than the Mavic pro the range ? I’ve seen a lot of ppl are selling the Mavic air 2 and it also seems cheaper than the Mavic pro new is there any reason to this thankyou

Quite a few people do not like the DJI Fly control app that the Air 2 and Mini use, I would prefer numerous bits of the Go or Go4 app over the fly app. Whether such dislike is enough reason to sell a newish Air 2 I do not know.

Reactions: Mrmund
I have both the Mavic Pro and Mavic Air 2.
While the Fly app is a step down in complexity from the Go 4 app you have everything you need. Truthfully, I have only flown my MP once since May and have 78 flights on the MA2.

That should tell you something.

By the way, the new firmware update gives you up to 4x zoom at 1080p... fantastic.

Reactions: DanaMc
Thanks for the replies so is the range a lot better compared to Mavic pro I’m in the Uk

VLOS is VLOS so why would range need to be considered? I can fly my MP2 500 to 700 feet without any range issues. However off hand do not know the limit in the UK. I would suspect probably less. My flying buddy has the exact same model and will get 4.7 miles (7564 meters) on flat all things being equal terrain without breaking a sweat. But then again he is a risk taker.

MA2 is another level in range even comparing to M2P. They is an enhanced version of Occusync 2.

Reactions: TheMavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Piason