DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just got back from Beijing and Thailand

sunny1

Reactions
Just got back from Beijing and Thailand had no problems with my Mavic. Never registered it for Thailand. I Made sure when going thought customs I pulled all my Batteries out and sent them though the scanners, and all was ok. They pulled them out and looked at them in Beijing but never said a word. Biggest problem was finding a place to fly them away from people. If you find a place (And is hard do, if you don't know the area) all is ok just like Vancouver where I live. I had fill out the paper work in case I had trouble, but never needed it. Just be careful where you fly and all should be good.

Just got back from Beijing and Thailand had no problems with my Mavic. Never registered it for Thailand. I Made sure when going thought customs I pulled all my Batteries out and sent them though the scanners, and all was ok. They pulled them out and looked at them in Beijing but never said a word. Biggest problem was finding a place to fly them away from people. If you find a place (And is hard do, if you don't know the area) all is ok just like Vancouver where I live. I had fill out the paper work in case I had trouble, but never needed it. Just be careful where you fly and all should be good.

Hey can you forward the paperwork I’m planning to visit both Thailand and China (Hong Kong) in a few months. Where did you stay in Thailand I’m visiting Bangkok and Phuket

Unless you know where to fly is hard to find a remote spot in Bangkok or Phuket.(Crazy busy) Somewhere on this site guys have posted the forms in English and Thai. Don't think you will have a problem bringing in a drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark