DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help with calibration

Blackbeagle1

Reactions
So two summers ago, I flew my Mavic Air, got a little greedy with a waterfall climb, hit a rock and it fell into a 1ft stream. It was submersed for about 2 minutes. I got to it, shook the water out and bagged it for the rest of my trip. That evening, I tried to fly but it was doing some wonky things so I stopped. Fast forward to today. I've not flown since. It started up OK. I flew it around the yard with no problems using Litchi. But battery got low so I swapped out and tried again. This time, the light in the back flashed yellow and red. It says Calibration required. I go into "Aircraft" and press "Calibrate" and "OK" but it does nothing. How can I get pass this? I just flew it. Now it wants me to calibrate? And it won't allow it to. So you guys think the water did do something to it a few years ago? Thoughts? Thanks

Reactions: Cafguy
Welcome to the Forum.
Yes most likely one or some of your drones components will be damaged. The video below May help IF NOT let us know and we can try a few things.
More than likely you will have to get a new drone. Mavic airs on Ebay fetch 150-250.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gplunk99