DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just putting it out there. Appreciate it.

kendegg

Reactions
http://www.gofundme.com/370pof4

3 months ago my car was broken into at a target parking lot located on first street right off 237 fwy in San Jose. I parked my car and spent 30 min inside target to pick a few items before heading to a church function. I come out to find my back right window smashed and my laptop gone. Reported this to the target security but had to wait 45 min because the security was on break.... so I left to attend the church function I was suppose to go to. Came back to target to find out that two other cars were broken into in the span of an hour. Spoke to the police, but no disrespect to the law enforcement but they will not waste time to get a laptop back...even if target had clear video footage of the getaway cars and faces of the suspects. At this time in my life I was getting into coding and film making. I enrolled in self paced computer programming and AWS engineer certification prep classes on Udemy. I was also getting into making editing videos. I thought would have been able to save up enough to at least buy one off Craigslist but that hasn't been the case with unexpected expenses for my car and monthly bills. I am not trying to get a brand new laptop...just enough to replace the one I had with exact specs. I look on Craigslist and the cheapest one I can find for the same 15inch Mac book 16gb ram 256gb flash drive is $1000. Appreciate all the help I can receive from this. Thanks Ken

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Chickenhoss
http://www.gofundme.com/370pof4

3 months ago my car was broken into at a target parking lot located on first street right off 237 fwy in San Jose. I parked my car and spent 30 min inside target to pick a few items before heading to a church function. I come out to find my back right window smashed and my laptop gone. Reported this to the target security but had to wait 45 min because the security was on break.... so I left to attend the church function I was suppose to go to. Came back to target to find out that two other cars were broken into in the span of an hour. Spoke to the police, but no disrespect to the law enforcement but they will not waste time to get a laptop back...even if target had clear video footage of the getaway cars and faces of the suspects. At this time in my life I was getting into coding and film making. I enrolled in self paced computer programming and AWS engineer certification prep classes on Udemy. I was also getting into making editing videos. I thought would have been able to save up enough to at least buy one off Craigslist but that hasn't been the case with unexpected expenses for my car and monthly bills. I am not trying to get a brand new laptop...just enough to replace the one I had with exact specs. I look on Craigslist and the cheapest one I can find for the same 15inch Mac book 16gb ram 256gb flash drive is $1000. Appreciate all the help I can receive from this. Thanks Ken

I made a donation & hope others will. I don't mind helping someone that's trying to better themselves

Good Luck,

Reactions: Nate107 and kendegg
I made a donation & hope others will. I don't mind helping someone that's trying to better themselves

Good Luck,

I just saw that. Anything helps! thank you so much.! Really. I have never done this before and been really embarrassed to ask especially people that don't even know me. Really awesome feeling to know that people are willing to help a random person. I will never forget this and will make the effort to pay it forward.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe