DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Keeping the propellers safe in storage (Mini 3 Pro) (UK?)

Paul Iddon

Reactions
I'm sure I saw a video by a content creator on YT which showed him holding his Mini 3 Pro in his hand having just taken it from his carrying case and it seemed to have a grey strap around the body of his drone.

I'm assuming its a velcro strap of some sort - and seems like a good idea. So I wondered - how do you keep your drone safely tucked up in your bag?

Paul.

I'm sure I saw a video by a content creator on YT which showed him holding his Mini 3 Pro in his hand having just taken it from his carrying case and it seemed to have a grey strap around the body of his drone.

I'm assuming its a velcro strap of some sort - and seems like a good idea. So I wondered - how do you keep your drone safely tucked up in your bag?

Paul.
Hi Paul,

I bought a hard case for my Mini 3 Pro which keeps the props well protected but for the few occasions I use the supplied bag, I use the Skyreat Prop protector, available from most reputable dealers including Amazon.

@Mikero That's what I may have seen - but I cannot find the video again to check, though it looks kinda similar.

I've just bought some velcro hook and loop cable ties (25mm wide by 450mm long) which I can try.

Paul.20230215_155756.jpg

Last edited:
£1.98 for 10 strips. Bargain m8.

Paul.

I bought the new DJI prop holder on Amazon. About 20 dollars. Took about a week for delivery. It is great.74BA40FC-0A03-49D7-996F-3E3E3CFEEA6C.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Paul Iddon
I bought the new DJI prop holder on Amazon. About 20 dollars. Took about a week for delivery. It is great.View attachment 160666

Just had a look and there are lots similar available for the UK. Now referenced to my Amazon wish list.

Paul.

dont have an issue with the props on my Mini 3 pro have a hard case that allows the drone to sit in its own compartment with the arms fully extended and there is nothing to touch the props ,there is a Velcro strap that holds the drone in place during transport

Reactions: Paul Iddon
Cheers OMM. I haven't had an issue in storing the drone in my Fly More bag, but this just gives a bit more surety of the snug fit.

Paul.

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goadreams