DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Kit takes 2+ months to arrive vs standalone mavic?

Reactions
I've just placed my preorder, annoying the nice dji staff with my cash/ 2 credit cards, with the preorder seperate from the 2 batteries hub, and car charger itself seperate from the extra battery.... yup. Anywho, they told me the fly more kit takes 2+ months to arrive than the mavic, which is either clever marketing/ cashgrab or they have serious prioritisation issues. I am in hong kong, anyone else had this issue? Anyway, it's tiny! Not as small as I'd been lead to think but still...

I've just placed my preorder, annoying the nice dji staff with my cash/ 2 credit cards, with the preorder seperate from the 2 batteries hub, and car charger itself seperate from the extra battery.... yup. Anywho, they told me the fly more kit takes 2+ months to arrive than the mavic, which is either clever marketing/ cashgrab or they have serious prioritisation issues. I am in hong kong, anyone else had this issue? Anyway, it's tiny! Not as small as I'd been lead to think but still...

I ordered my Combo kit from Advexure in October. It is supposed to ship tomorrow, finally. They told me I could have a non-combo Mavic a long time ago but I decided to wait. From everything I have read they were prioritizing the basic units first.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I ordered my Combo kit from Advexure in October. It is supposed to ship tomorrow, finally. They told me I could have a non-combo Mavic a long time ago but I decided to wait. From everything I have read they were prioritizing the basic units first.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
Seems so... i therefore lost 90$ for two months worth of convenience

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13