DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Laws Flying in Fuerteventura (Canary Islands)

thefrisbee995

Reactions
I'm off to Fuerteventura next week and would like to use my Mavic... Anybody know where I can see the laws/ rules for flying there? I know it's part of Spain and they have pretty tight laws against drones but I don't know what the rules would be on an island off of the main land.

I'm off to Fuerteventura next week and would like to use my Mavic... Anybody know where I can see the laws/ rules for flying there? I know it's part of Spain and they have pretty tight laws against drones but I don't know what the rules would be on an island off of the main land.

The same rules applies! An as the previous post, national parks out of the question!

yes its a hard rule no flying in national parks, many empty and away from people, I think their worry is a quad may start a fire with the battery, yet the fire brigade use drones now, If you were asked to help out say a search and rescue, you couldn't .
Must be some parts there not national park although the best parts probably are.
I remember the southern tip is beautiful, looking up the west coast beaches and few people, well worth a visit, moonlike

yes its a hard rule no flying in national parks, many empty and away from people, I think their worry is a quad may start a fire with the battery, yet the fire brigade use drones now, If you were asked to help out say a search and rescue, you couldn't .
Must be some parts there not national park although the best parts probably are.
I remember the southern tip is beautiful, looking up the west coast beaches and few people, well worth a visit, moonlike
I'll just have to make sure I'm sensible then and I should be fine. Thanks!

Here's a full map of where you can/can't fly there.. its not the worst island of the canaries to fly your drone really :)
2018-11-18_2016.png

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78