DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Learn DJI Waypoints 2.0 in 11 Minutes

heo3480

Reactions
In this beginners introduction, you can learn about DJI Waypoints 2.0 and be able to fly your first mission right after from the DJI Go 4 App. It's super easy to use and works really well.

DJI Waypoints 2.0 is available for Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 2 zoom & Mavic Pro and DJI Phantom 4 Series.

Reactions: PAW
Better, but still not as powerful as Litchi. I believe you still have to power on the drone and connect to it to be able to map a waypoint flight. With Litchi I can preplan on my computer at home without wasting battery time or doing it on a tiny flight screen. Also I do not know of any way to display real-time GPS coordinates when flying a waypoint mission with DJI Go; with Litchi I simply turn them on in settings.

Last edited:
Reactions: heo3480
Better, but still not as powerful as Litchi. I believe you still have to power on the drone and connect to it to be able to map a waypoint flight. With Litchi I can preplan on my computer at home without wasting battery time or doing it on a tiny flight screen. Also I do not know of any way to display real-time GPS coordinates when flying a waypoint mission with DJI Go; with Litchi I simply turn them on in settings.

Yes, the drone needs to be connected and this is pretty annoying. Litchi is still way ahead, but this will do for now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centrespot