DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lens glass replacement

Yes I have a lens with circuit board inside for $95 + shipping. Its scratched up on the outside and the lens filter has some micro scratches on it but it should not affect your picture.

Replacement is unscrewing 2 screws, gently pulling off the cam, pulling out the micro connector, snapping the new connector back in, and putting the 2 screws back in. You might have to use your thumbnail to snap it in. Try to remember the orientation of the connector so you dont try to snap it in the wrong way.

View attachment 6322 View attachment 6323 View attachment 6324 View attachment 6325 View attachment 6326 View attachment 6327 View attachment 6328 View attachment 6329 View attachment 6330 View attachment 6331
You by chance have the cable from camera to board and also know the pin out?

Yes I have a lens with circuit board inside for $95 + shipping. Its scratched up on the outside and the lens filter has some micro scratches on it but it should not affect your picture.

Replacement is unscrewing 2 screws, gently pulling off the cam, pulling out the micro connector, snapping the new connector back in, and putting the 2 screws back in. You might have to use your thumbnail to snap it in. Try to remember the orientation of the connector so you dont try to snap it in the wrong way.

View attachment 6322 View attachment 6323 View attachment 6324 View attachment 6325 View attachment 6326 View attachment 6327 View attachment 6328 View attachment 6329 View attachment 6330 View attachment 6331

Do you have any more lenses?

Accidentally bumped into a canyon wall in Utah last night :(

Its used but taken from a working drone.

Yes I can send it to Turkey, but I cant accept returns from overseas because Im not covered by Paypal.

Hi Everyone,

I've managed to scratch my lens glass on a silly error when landing :( - I have DJI refresh but it seems a waste of '1 strike' so was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a part or any other ideas?

Thanks,

AlR

View attachment 6153

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Hey I too suffered from a cracked camera lens I was filming a buddy on his ATV and somehow one of the Rocks spit up and hit my camera lens. I was going to send it into DJI to get fixed. I couldn't find out how to get the old lens out without damaging the camera but then I had a bright idea which actually worked now my lenses out nice and clean no glue Left Behind or residue. And it took about 5 minutes since DJI would not sell me just the lens glass I ended up purchasing a kit with tempered glass Lens protectors for mavic camera stuck one on in replacement of the old lense. Then I just put a ND filter on for Extra Protection and the picture is clear as it was the first day I got my mavic.

I tried this a while back but the lens didn't move and hen I removed the back part & that didn't work either...

Where exactly do you pry this open?

Also, this isn't the lens but actually the camera plus lens, right?

Youtube it [emoji12]

Have got water and fog in the camera on my dji mavic how do you get it? Can you share camera heads? Or have any pictures on how to solve it easiest?

Im looking to buy one of the lens set please send me link

Thanks

Reactions: dajohn17
Hi, would you know the part number for the lens/camera/barrel assembly please. I am in Hong Kong and will be cheaper to source one from Shenzhen or mainland instead of getting it sent from the US.

cheers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78