DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lets hear from everyone who hasn't has promblems with there Mavic

Had to recalibrate downward vision sensor,that's it in around 25 flights...well impressed with mine even after all the different firmware updates.

25 flights here and no problems at all.

Did an initial firmware upgrade on getting it a few weeks ago; just about to go to latest release.

Really enjoying it - just need the rain to stop to allow me to have more fun !!

New to drones, 37 flights, approx. 7h of flight, common sense of security, pre-flight check, 2 FW upgrades, using an iPhone on the RC: no problems at all.

25 flights here and no problems at all.

Did an initial firmware upgrade on getting it a few weeks ago; just about to go to latest release.

Really enjoying it - just need the rain to stop to allow me to have more fun !!

I went with latest firmware update a couple of weeks ago but not without being very nervous as I was on .550 and it was fine but went ahead and honestly it just feels even better to me...so go ahead it'll be fine..[emoji3]

1 months non stop flying... zero probs with any updates or nfz.
Thought I knew what I was buying but its more than ever expected... and I buy carefull and expect alot fromm £1000

Reactions: Mavicjon999
36 flights since end of January. Always upgraded to latest firmware. Absolutely no problems and long may that be the case! [emoji2]

No problems in the short time I've been in the air either. Used both the GO4 app and Litchi, no problems there or with the unit itself.

Just bought mine about 4 weeks ago and haven't had any issues with the Mavic as far as flights go and I'm using DJI Go4 app with iOS iPad 5th gen. Works great and haven't had any disruptions during in-flight experiences with app or my bird. I'm currently on .7 version and thinking of going to the new update.

13hrs 188 miles and no issues but the **** app crashing mid flight on android after updating to Nougat!!
samsung galaxy tab s2 8" 3gb 1.9gz octocore processor smdh

I hear a lot of folks complaining about flying the Mavic using Android, Apple have very little issues reported. Seems to me DJI focussed on Apple as the most popular platform to fly.

I have had my Mavic since January 4th. (Tarted up like pox doctors clerk) Just one problem ....its been ready to fly but never left the ground.

With all the issues I'm reading on the forums. Lets hear from the ones with no issues and how many flights you have in. Thanks

Thank you for starting this thread. I am a new member and I had really started to wonder whether there was anyone that actually enjoyed their Mavic. I have logged 21 hours of flight time and I love mine.

Upgraded to the.800 and could not take off because of NFZ warning. I have unlocked my zone. I live about 4 1/2 miles from the airport. Have OK from local ATC. Also, went back to .700. Still no change. What's going on?

Update 15 hr 47 min, flight times 144, travel distance 424,885ft. Only problems so far have been disconnections caused by the micro USB cable failing, and pilot error.

15 hr 57 min, 424,885ft, flight times 144. Only problems have been pilot error and a failure of the micro USB cable. I switched to the bottom USB port and use my phones stock charge cable for more reliable flight with fewer disconnects and interference.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170611-105244.png
    Screenshot_20170611-105244.png
    291.7 KB · Views: 22
No issues, apart from me crashing it slightly in NYC, completely my own fault, only required a couple of new props, not a scratch on it.
Very pleased with the MP and although I have not done 100's of hours, it's been reliable.
It's travelled quiet a lot with me around the world.
Spain and Thailand next on the horizon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zack400