DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lightroom's photomerge is pretty solid! Mission SF panoramic (6 'HDR' portrait shots)

toni-uh-o

Reactions
24268d78e9caf2c721ec563d4852f4f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: /\ll/\round
Very nice photo.

Another to try (and one that works REALLY well to do the full 360deg VR photos) is the Microsoft Image Composite Editor (ICE). It is also free.

Download Image Composite Editor (64 bit) from Official Microsoft Download Center

One thing I have found to help make the panoramas really stunning is to take them in Portrait mode. You get more vertical dimension than doing them landscape.

Very nice photo.

Another to try (and one that works REALLY well to do the full 360deg VR photos) is the Microsoft Image Composite Editor (ICE). It is also free.

Download Image Composite Editor (64 bit) from Official Microsoft Download Center

One thing I have found to help make the panoramas really stunning is to take them in Portrait mode. You get more vertical dimension than doing them landscape.

Been wanting to try ICE but I'm on a mac. Ya totally agree, this was 6 portrait mode shots taken with about 50% overlap in each shot which really helps create a seamless stitch

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum