DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Like new smart controller

I bought a new smart controller, I used it to fly my mini 2, twice. Then flew my Air 2,2,maybe 3 times. I then proceeded to buy a Air 2s,fly more, with smart controller. Paid $950for the smart controller, asking $799.
The Air 2S was sold with the RC-Pro in December through January for only $1750, $550 more than the Air 2S FlyMore Kit with the RC-N1. Are you selling the new $1200 RC-Pro or the old $550 Smart Controller? Both sold the same $550 price in that kit.

December through January.....
I bought this one,NEW, in May, for $899, it is the original smart controller. I now have 2 of them since I bought a Air 2s,fly more w/ smart controller for $1599.
It's not rocket science! I have had ZERO problems with the smart controllers!
No offense, but you are unlikely to get $799 when the Air 2S FlyMore version sells for $1299 and $1499 when purchased together today with the Smart Controller, just $200 more!
You are asking $799 for something anyone can get for $200!

This is the original SC for the air 2. Not air 2 S.
Some one will pay close to his asking price for their M2P, air 2, or the like.
It's the exact same original Smart Controller (now 4 years old) that works with both Mavic Air 2 and the Air 2S. DJI is now selling it for $200 if you buy the Air 2S FlyMore kit. Why would anyone pay $800 for it? He just got his own second brand new one for $300. Now he wants $799 for his used one? Pretty optimistic.

New the SC sold for $749 or $799 alone, I believe. Second hand you can now find them as low as $500 and sometimes less. You are asking the old original new price for your second hand one.

What others are saying is, if you are thinking of getting the Air2S flymore kit at the advertised price, if you simply put another $200 towards that price, you will be able to get the Flymore kit which will include the smart controller, hence the $200 cost of a SC, when you buy a package. Of course, you can't just buy the SC for $200, but then no one has suggested you could.

As has been suggested, you should rethink your asking price, if you intend to sell your spare SC because at your asking price, no one is going to think your price is worth it.

New the SC sold for $749 or $799 alone, I believe. Second hand you can now find them as low as $500 and sometimes less. You are asking the old original new price for your second hand one.

What others are saying is, if you are thinking of getting the Air2S flymore kit at the advertised price, if you simply put another $200 towards that price, you will be able to get the Flymore kit which will include the smart controller, hence the $200 cost of a SC, when you buy a package. Of course, you can't just buy the SC for $200, but then no one has suggested you could.

As has been suggested, you should rethink your asking price, if you intend to sell your spare SC because at your asking price, no one is going to think your price is worth it.
Ok, I understand, and thank you for the clarification however, I looked for months for one under $800, there were none. So, I just bought a new one. Someone wants one ,somewhere. Make a reasonable offer,and ill consider it! I still,have not seen one as low as $500!
Thank you ....

Reactions: fd123_2000
Ok, I understand, and thank you for the clarification however, I looked for months for one under $800, there were none. So, I just bought a new one. Someone wants one ,somewhere. Make a reasonable offer,and ill consider it! I still,have not seen one as low as $500!
Thank you ....
You paid $300 for your second one! Why should anyone pay you more? They can even get one brand new for $200 by selling off the $1299 Air 2S Combo Kit kit for far more than $800!

You paid $300 for your second one! Why should anyone pay you more? They can even get one brand new for $200 by selling off the $1299 Air 2S Combo Kit kit for far more than $800!
You are about a ****,buddy ! Any body can buy a combo for what I paid for mine! I bought the first one for $950 . If you WANT the combo, YES! WHAT AN ***!

• Haha
Reactions: fd123_2000
Thank you ....
At a quick look there is one on ebay right now for $639 and free shipping.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Yea, I don't get it !!! I've told other people about drones for sale on here in the past, just trying to "Help" them sell them.
I love the smart controller, I just don't need 2 of them. AND, a reasonable offer would be considered! Oh well...

Yea, I don't get it !!! I've told other people about drones for sale on here in the past, just trying to "Help" them sell them.
I love the smart controller, I just don't need 2 of them. AND, a reasonable offer would be considered! Oh well...
You paid $300 for your brand new second one, and you want $799 for your used original one. Nothing wrong with that. Just very optimistic.

That cost $950, a month ago. Not a bad deal.
We'll have to agree to disagree. The current cost today, brand new, is still $200 when purchased with the Air 2S FlyMore Kit. Your newest one cost you $300.
Even the RC Pro was available for only $500 in the same kit previously.
Most would rather have the RC Pro, as it is compatible with both the Air 2S and the Mavic 3 and sells for $1200 separately, but runs circles around the 4 year old, now ancient Smart Controller.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilot74sparki