DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Focus

Aidi

Reactions
Took my Mavic out today to do some waypoint, POI and Pano testing.

Litchi seemed to have real problems with focus. Tapping the screen brought the camera into focus, but it went straight out of focus again.

I have done some reading, but lots of posts either seem contradicted or are for earlier versions or for the phantom.

Being out of focus seemed to happen regardless of what I was doing - waypoints, pano or waypoints with a central poi to concentrate on.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Reactions: sparrowhawk360
I had the same issue...it appears that while recording the tap to focus feature does not work correctly. My workaround was to focus first, then start recording.

I do but in the litchi app it focuses then unfocuses right after. I'm gonna try doing it before recording tho as previously stated

Doing a fair amount of reading, one thing which is recommended is turning off the auto record function. As i understand it, when its turned on, recording will automatically start when you take off and stop when you land.

I'm going to give this a try as it seems to work for others. Shame if it doesn't as i am pretty impressed overall with Litchi

I read in another thread that it is best to get to a bit of altitude with recording off, focus once on something in the distance, and then it should focus normally when recording.

This seems to be working for me lately.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fredguillot02