DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi - no video feed.

Ziggy01

Reactions
Hmm. Ok. Signed up. Locked in. Connected with the Mavic, but no video feed at all. Switch back to DJI app - no problems. Back to Litchi - no video.

GPS locked and map all good. But no video feed.

What am I doing wrong?

IOS, btw.

I wrote just this on the app store. "I'm using Litchi with the Mavic Pro .500 firmware and love the flight modes very much. Intuitive to use, reliable. However I usually start with the DJI go app checking the sensors, then switching over to Litchi. In 8 out of 10 times the change to Litchi ends up with having no camera feed. Switching back to DJI works fine. Back to Litchi no cam feed. Tried killing the DJI app no effect. Pulling the plug on the RC no effect. Only switching off Mavic works. Thus switching from DJI go to Litchi is a major pain in the neck"

This has happened to me twice as well. This morning when I booted up Litchi I had no video feed. I reset the Mavic but still had no feed. Without turning off the Mavic again I force closed Litchi on my phone and reopened. Video feed came up without a problem. I have yet to actually try this but it might be worth checking to see if Litchi is running in the background before you start for the day and kill it if it is. I'll actually try that next time I'm out and report back on this thread if that combination works.

I also mentioned this issue on Facebook. The Litchi team replied: This is a known issue, which will be fixed in 1.16.0 which we hope to release soon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParHunter