DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Orbit / POI

jmorse62

Reactions
Im new to Litchi and looking to see if there is a way to fly an orbit mission and have the camera stay pointed and focused on a building in the center of the camera. Any good way to learn how to use Litchi?

Looks like there are an amazing number of settings for each waypoint. I will try tomorrow with a waypoint mission and the camera focuses on the POI.

Exactly! Try and make sure that you assign a low height to the POI so that the camera will focus at a proper angle. I think the default that Lichti uses for a new POI is 2 meters which usually works well.

You can also use the Mission Hub to pre-plan your flight and then synchronize with the device that you will be using to fly the mission.

Wow. It worked great. There is a lot to learn with Litchi but it does amazing things. Thanks.

Did you save your mission to the Mission Hub and make it public? I want to check out your flight route. :)

You can also take the video (if one was produced) and upload to Youtube and post a link to the Mission so that others who use the Mission Hub can see the route and then the resultant video.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidwujr