DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Orbit / POI

jmorse62

Reactions
Im new to Litchi and looking to see if there is a way to fly an orbit mission and have the camera stay pointed and focused on a building in the center of the camera. Any good way to learn how to use Litchi?

Looks like there are an amazing number of settings for each waypoint. I will try tomorrow with a waypoint mission and the camera focuses on the POI.

Exactly! Try and make sure that you assign a low height to the POI so that the camera will focus at a proper angle. I think the default that Lichti uses for a new POI is 2 meters which usually works well.

You can also use the Mission Hub to pre-plan your flight and then synchronize with the device that you will be using to fly the mission.

Wow. It worked great. There is a lot to learn with Litchi but it does amazing things. Thanks.

Did you save your mission to the Mission Hub and make it public? I want to check out your flight route. :)

You can also take the video (if one was produced) and upload to Youtube and post a link to the Mission so that others who use the Mission Hub can see the route and then the resultant video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78